Dental implants are the closest thing that exists to your natural dental dental apparatus. Dental implants are biocompatible titanium roots installed in the place of previous teeth roots and actually bond with the jawbone, providing strong connection and protection for the bone.
Dental Implants Advantages
They bring many advantages including:
- A better appearance. They look and feel like real teeth and are modeled exactly the way you look best.
- Upgraded speech. They provide the means to achieve correct speech with confidence.
- Exceptional comfort. Since they take the same space and feel like the real thing you will forget about their presence.
- Easier eating. They work like your own teeth, so you to eat your food with ease and pleasure.
- Enhanced self-esteem. They will give you a smile even better than before and help you feel great about yourself.
- Bettered oral health. They integrate naturally and stay cleaner, helping tremendously to keep good oral health by improving oral hygiene.
- Durability. They are extremely durable and will last a very long time. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- User-friendly. They are so similar to the real teeth and require the same care it easy to forget they are not real.
Dental Implants – very high success rate
They are successfull in more than 95% of cases. This is way more than any other teeth replacement strategy. With good care they last forever.
Dental Implants care
They require the same care as real teeth, including brushing, flossing, rinsing with an antibacterial mouthwash, and regular dental check-ups.